Prabhu Deva, Jayam Ravi & Hansika in Paris!


Prabhu Deva, Jayam Ravi and Hansika Motwani are in Paris for the shoot of their tentatively titled Ich.

Ace camera wizard Nirav Shah is lensing the film, a romantic escapade produced by Kalpathi Agoharam under AGS banner.

Prabhu Deva says Ich is only a tentative title. He wants a lengthy and catchy title for this romantic entertainer.

Prabhu has already managed to get four tunes from music director Harris Jayaraj, and he is mighty pleased about it.

The director, choreographer and actor feels Harris’s music will be one of the highlights of the film.

Almost 90 percent of the film will be shot in Paris and never seen before locations on the French Riveria. The remaining 10 percent will be shot in a Chennai studio.

South Indian Actress Tamanna Website

South Indian Actress Tamanna Website
Click for Tamanna Photo Gallery, Wallpapers

FILM ACTRESS SAMVRUTHA SUNIL WEDDING PHOTOS

FILM ACTRESS SAMVRUTHA SUNIL WEDDING PHOTOS
MALAYALAM FILM ACTRESS SAMVRUTHA SUNIL WEDDING PHOTOS, MARRIAGE STILLS, GALLERY
Related Posts with Thumbnails

MALAYALAM FILM ACTRESS KAVYA MADHAVAN STILLS

MALAYALAM FILM ACTRESS KAVYA MADHAVAN STILLS
Kavya Madhavan Wallpapers, Kavya Madhavan Photo Gallery, Kavya Madhavan Filmography, Kavya Madhavan Screensavers, Kavya Madhavan Songs, Kavya Madhavan Biography, Kavya Madhavan Family Photos, Kavya Madhavan Latest Movie Stills, Kavya Madhavan News

SOUTH INDIAN HOT FILM ACTRESS SEXY PHOTO GALLERY

SOUTH INDIAN HOT FILM ACTRESS SEXY PHOTO GALLERY
FILM ACTORS AND ACTRESS PHOTOS, ACTRESS HOT WALLPAPERS, HOST ACTRESS GALLERY, ACTRESS WET IMAGES, MALAYALAM ACTRESS SAREE PHOTOS, HINDI ACTRESS HOT STILLS, TAMIL FILM ACTRESS SPICY IMAGES, ALL FILM ACTRESS HOT PICS